Welcome to ‘Our Websites’:
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identifications, passwords and security information as confidential, if you think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure they read these terms first and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms, if you don’t we may suspend your usage or stop it completely.
We frequently update our site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this and the material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice and you shouldn’t rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
If you order goods or services from us through the site, your order will take place under this Terms and Conditions Policy.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the site – for example the copyright and any rights in the designs, and in any of the material posted on it.
They are protected by copyright. You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us.
You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
Our Legal Responsibility to You
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
Any loss to you arising from use of our site
Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
Event Ticket Purchase/Refunds Policy
Purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of venue or show time).
Every occasionally, an event may need to be cancelled or postponed by us, a keynote speaker or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by email and by text message. If the event has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If an event is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund.
The email or text message will contain details on how to obtain this refund, or you can contact us by email on [email protected] for more information. In the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Limit Break Lifestyle or it’s promoters cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches.
Limit Break Lifestyle would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
By purchasing you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
If you purchased something from us, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further updates, please unsubscribe using the link found in the emails, or by emailing [email protected] with Unsubscribe in the subject and using the email address you’re receiving mail from us.
Links to Our Site
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website’s homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn’t suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
Links From Our Site
Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don’t accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
1. The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
2. If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
3. If the Parties are unable to agree upon a mediator, or if the mediator agreed upon is unable or unwilling to act and an alternative mediator cannot be agreed, any party may within 14 days of the date of knowledge of either event apply to LawBite to appoint a mediator under the LawBite Mediation Procedure.
4. Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator (either by mutual agreement of the Parties or by LawBite in accordance with their mediation procedure), the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
5. All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
6. If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
7. If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by LawBite under the Rules of the LawBite Arbitration Scheme.
8. Any dispute shall not affect the Parties’ ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
9. The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
When purchasing from one of Limit Break Lifestyle’s companies, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre on [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Limit Break Lifestyle Ltd